Adv

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Full house & Hee Lai Ton

1 July 2010
Me and my sis again, took my nephew out for play time! LOL
We thought Sunway will have kids zone like Megakids
but too bad we just realised there arent any there. :(

Full House @ Sunway
Took my brunch b4 I start chasing my nephew everywhr LOL
The very 1st time I try Full house @ Sunway and it is actually better then what i heard from others.

Oyster soup

Photobucket

Mushroom soup
I hateeeeeeeeeeee the almonds!
luckily my sis is a almond lover
Oh she actually loves everything i hate.
No fight for food. lol

Photobucket

My Honey Jasmine Aloe Vera

Photobucket

My spaghetti
Not bad :)

Photobucket

For Nephew :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Play Time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sis Lecturing him on video game. lol

Photobucket

Dinner @ Hee Lai Ton

to entertain my nephew :)

Photobucket

He took his mum's fringe sticker

Photobucket

Makan makan

Photobucket

Shark Fin

Photobucket

Pork

Photobucket

2 Flavour Fish

Photobucket

Prawn

Photobucket

Singing song~
"Triangle Triangle what can you be~ "

Photobucket
More Pics @ Facebook